Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome to Grace Power

  Welcome to Grace Power! My name is Chuck Loubert. I'm a born-again believer in Jesus, who is discovering the power of grace in everyday life. We are saved by grace through faith in the Son of God, and we are also kept in fellowship with him through the power of grace!. As this blog develops, I will be posting articles, observations, testimonies, and music intended to edify the body of Christ, shed light on the bible, and lead those who don't know Jesus yet, to a saving knowledge of him. I am a licensed Christian minister who also works a full time job as a painter and drywall repairman. Some day I hope to be in full-time ministry as God provides. I want to be led by him in all that I do, and I thank him for his grace as I begin this new ministry to his body.Thanks for stopping by, and feel free to share these articles with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment